• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snakes who bust up deals that are already made make me sick!

So whoever busted up my deal on Poshmark for the carbon Juliet ... just want to thank you in my own special way... I assure you that any deal you got to before me I left alone out of respect..

So whoever busted up my deal on Poshmark for the carbon Juliet ... just want to thank you in my own special way... I assure you that any deal you got to before me I left alone out of respect...
NOT COOL!

Just watch for it to come up for sale...
This was the worst kind of snake.... The Trixie kind who is jealous they did not get the deal so they decide to be a hero and jump in with too much information. Now the seller relisted them for over $400 which will never sell on this current market and I lost the deal.

Its is always trixie, anytime you see a deal you can guarantee she/he poaching behind the scenes in the bundles.
1687313182123.png

I hopefully will see if she will divulge ... I decided the seller was really not a bad person just someone who walked blindly into the ugly world of Oakley collecting... this shyt doesn't happen in most other hobbies. I decided to help her and give her more accurate information so maybe she will trade the name for that. Won't surprise me if it is Trixie... she accounts for at least half of the bad situations that happen I am sure.

Back