• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

best-hoodie-ever.jpg

SPOILERS

So episode 3 was by far my least favorite, without spoiling too much I just thought some parts were kind of weird, like his new "gang" that he's employing now.

Also what was with that speeder chase scene at the end? That had to be the slowest speeder chase I think I ever remember seeing in Star Wars. I'm curious if that was an artistic design decision or a budget constraint.

Seeing Boba get kicked around by Black Krrsantan in his underwear and then coming down to the throne room in his bath robe was pretty funny though.

Oh well, hope everyone else liked it, looking forward to next week!

Edit: Forgot to mention the cool homage to Ralph McQuarrie with one of his concept art pieces getting shown and then ultimately torn through in the speeder scene.

Last edited:
SPOILERS

So episode 3 was by far my least favorite, without spoiling too much I just thought some parts were kind of weird, like his new "gang" that he's employing now.

Also what was with that speeder chase scene at the end? That had to be the slowest speeder chase I think I ever remember seeing in Star Wars. I'm curious if that was an artistic design decision or a budget constraint.

Seeing Boba get kicked around by Black Krrsantan in his underwear and then coming down to the throne room in his bath robe was pretty funny though.

Edit: Forgot to mention the cool homage to Ralph McQuarrie with one of his concept art pieces getting shown and then ultimately torn through in the speeder scene.
—Also some minor Spoilers ahead:

I also didn’t figure Boba Fett as the type to let everyone go free all the time. Lol. Although I guess it’s working for him so far.

SPOILERS

I loved it! I love every minute of this season. It just makes me smile. Sorry you was a bit disappointed bro :(

Latest Posts

Back