• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Oakley Meet Up

If it's on the 22nd or 23rd, I can't go...

Daughter's bday is that weekend...

If it's on the 22nd or 23rd, I can't go...

Daughter's bday is that weekend...

I didn't tag you cuz you said you don't get into these things. Didn't think you would want to come since you didn't go to the one in Houston. Lol. The weekend of the 29th is an option as well. Need to see what works for everyone.

This brings up a good point though. Fiesta is not really a place for the little ones. I would recommend making arrangements for a sitter if you do plan on partaking in the Fiesta events.

I didn't tag you cuz you said you don't get into these things. Didn't think you would want to come since you didn't go to the one in Houston. Lol. The weekend of the 29th is an option as well. Need to see what works for everyone.

This brings up a good point though. Fiesta is not really a place for the little ones. I would recommend making arrangements for a sitter if you do plan on partaking in the Fiesta events.
If I go, it will probably be just me lol...

Wife and kids will stay at home...it's a short drive to SAT from Hustle Town...

I'd drive back that day :)

If I go, it will probably be just me lol...

Wife and kids will stay at home...it's a short drive to SAT from Hustle Town...

I'd drive back that day :)

Cool. I honestly thought u were cashing out at one point when I saw u selling off your Metals.

Cool. I honestly thought u were cashing out at one point when I saw u selling off your Metals.
I may or may not go...

I'm just saying that if it's on the 22nd or 23rd, there's a 0% chance...

Any other day is like a 15% chance hahaha !!!

Latest Posts

Back