• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Throwing it out there.

It has come to my attention from a few people that some on here seem to think that I am stuck up or a snob (not my words) because I generally do not go through others threads and like others posts, comment, and engage and such. It's not something I am doing because I do not like what others customizers and such are doing. I try not to look at others stuff as I don't want to intentionally end up using someone else's idea that they came up with for a frame as far as design, colors, ideas and such. I try to stick to my own thread and answer questions and such where I can. And if I come up with and idea or something for a paint scheme, or whatever it may be I would like it to be something that I thought up or someone requested and not something I seen another do and trying to copy it intentionally or unintentionally . So that is why I am not going through all the customs threads looking at everyone's pics commenting and liking. So just posting this up to clear up what some seem to think is uppity behavior or whatever people think. Just trying to make some cool stuff the best I can.
I'm offended about this. Lol. You never like my ****. Hahaha. :crazy:

I'm offended about this. Lol. You never like my ****. Hahaha. :crazy:
Ps I stole your idea on the orange PB1

Thanks for not taking my ideas.

Love you❤👀🍔🌮👃
20190804_084312.jpg

This is by far the silliest thing I have read in a while. (for the record I recently received a PM from @Wesleypipesyo )

For someone to say that Zach is a snob is one of the most ignorant things to have ever been uttered. I have taken the liberty of going old school Letterman style to rank the 10 dumbest phrases I have ever heard:

10. Ray Bans Are Cool
9. Did You Hear The New Justin Bieber Song? It’s Awesome
8. This Will Be The Pirates Year
7. I Did Not Like the Shawshank Redemption
6. Purple Is Not My Favorite Color (or Colour for our friends on the other side of the pond)
5. Corvettes Are Better Than Mustangs
4. 10 Years. $300M For Bryce Harper? That Seems Like A Good Deal
3. I Really Like The Direction Lux Is Heading With The Oakley Brand
2. Zach Is A Snob
1. Burger King, Hands Down, Makes The Best Chicken Nugget

I am lucky enough to be receiving 2 more customs from Zach very shortly. In each case, he has been fun to work with, pays a great amount of attention to detail, does fantastic work, is willing to help out with suggestions and has treated my sunnies like they were his own.

Let’s not forget kids, we only have a handful of individuals that do custom work. Each of them do it in there spare time not as a business. Drive them off with idiotic comments and a lot of old school frames become landfill. Not new prized works of art.

BTW. This is a picture of my high horse

Back