• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tobacco Users

Spitz or David's sunflower seeds are helpful as well if you want to quit. They also sell jerky chew at gas stations now, comes in a tin but its just beef jerky you can put in like a dip.

Yeah I've had that before. Haha my room and house for that matter has seed bags everywhere. Pumpkin seeds and David's ranch get me through. I but the bullet and bought a Tin of Copenhagen But I also ordered 5 Tins of that mint snuff posted above. 3 of the wintergreen and 2 of the new beaver snuff which looks good. I plan to use that to mix and soon end my dip use.

I use to smoke a pack a day if not more some days. Granted it was only for 6 years. Managed to quit once I got a firm grasp on what it did for me, or did not do for me. I firmly believe it is all mental and you will quit when you are ready. It is easier said than done, but very possible.

I use to smoke a pack a day if not more some days. Granted it was only for 6 years. Managed to quit once I got a firm grasp on what it did for me, or did not do for me. I firmly believe it is all mental and you will quit when you are ready. It is easier said than done, but very possible.

I thought the exact same thing. Came back and hit me pretty hard. I can proudly say I am a happy owner of some mint herbal snuff! Hope this helps. I have several family members who smoke that much if more.. Seeing them and knowing myself I could be there if I wanted (if if i didnt..) but I need my lungs to function

Currently on a pack a day and now that they cost $20 a pack it is quit an outrageous habit. Tried quitting but always crack somewhere between 3 day to a week. Need to just eat a teaspoon on cement, harden up and quit already.

I thought the exact same thing. Came back and hit me pretty hard. I can proudly say I am a happy owner of some mint herbal snuff! Hope this helps. I have several family members who smoke that much if more.. Seeing them and knowing myself I could be there if I wanted (if if i didnt..) but I need my lungs to function

Cut ties with all tobacco products, if you can help it.

Make yourself a deal. One New Pair of Juliets per cigarette smoked or can dipped. You will help one habit and form another, quickly

Quitting is tough, I quit smoking 6 months ago but I was ready and I need a little push to get started and used Champix. I used to chew as well on occasion usually when I was at the cottage or on the golf course but I never did it regularly.

So now all my money goes to a pair of Oakleys :cool:

Back