• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Updates to Oakley Forum Rules/Mod Actions 2020

Looks like a good list of rules, the only thing 2 things I didn't see:

Is there any sort of Probation period for new users? Like if a new user were to come here and just start ripping into people, do they have a lower threshold for bans?

Also do points stay with your forever, or do they eventually roll off like points on your driver's license?

Is there any sort of Probation period for new users? Like if a new user were to come here and just start ripping into people, do they have a lower threshold for bans?

Also do points stay with your forever, or do they eventually roll off like points on your driver's license?
The two I have expired after 1 year.

You won’t be able to wear Oakley for 6 months

No probation for new users, same period of exchange and PM restrictions apply, but points will apply to them though any Spam or other immediate action by a brand new member will be addressed.

Points expire 1 year after the warning, so just like a license.

Fail
0D3AA6A5-C3BC-48BF-B2B3-E4EDA5B96D53.png

Back