• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

Every now and then, this is how my PO Box looks like. Square peg round hole?

annoying-things-9.jpg

Usps have finally updated overnight, phew, 3week transit to the local airport. not lost at least

Thats exactly what i was getting from L.A. so there must be a huge backlog. I did the search request and heard nothing. Hopefully yours @X-Metal Beast starts to move soon .

Is crazy at moment , I had a watch from Germany posted 2 weeks ago , never arrived , from USA I got 3 watches and sunglasses, usps , almost a month now , tracking stoped on 10 days ago , so frustrating.

Mail service sucks in general right now because they're so busy. Most of my mail seems to take about a week to get to its destination. Used to be 3-5 days. I don't even want to talk about 'international' mail right now.

Some days it’s still gets there 2 days later but others a month later for **** I sent at the same time lol
That's for sure. I have more late mail than ever did. Thankfully all buyers have been cool about it and haven't given bad feedback for it. I message the ones with really late mail so I can avoid bad feedback.

Latest Posts

Back