• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

I noticed that these aholes, despite with signiture confirmation are not letting the receivers sign for the items, instead they sign it themselves and leave the package in the front door or lock box. This happened on two occasions already.
FedEx is doing that too and I believe UPS also. That defeats the purpose of a signature confirmation.

I sent off a package to the East coast last week. Left Oakland, on the 24th and now it says delayed with no idea where it is.
WTF!

I noticed that these aholes, despite with signiture confirmation are not letting the receivers sign for the items, instead they sign it themselves and leave the package in the front door or lock box. This happened on two occasions already.
FedEx is doing that too and I believe UPS also. That defeats the purpose of a signature confirmation.
I’ve heard this is in response to COVID and the whole avoiding contact.

I bought something on fee bay and it got "seized by law enforcement" on 7.22 shipped out 7/14 from WA. I got letter with a department to connect with on 7/24 and someone called me back today. I asked what the hold up was and they said they don't know except the needed permission to open it as it was "suspicious". anyone experience this before? first for me!

I bought something on fee bay and it got "seized by law enforcement" on 7.22 shipped out 7/14 from WA. I got letter with a department to connect with on 7/24 and someone called me back today. I asked what the hold up was and they said they don't know except the needed permission to open it as it was "suspicious". anyone experience this before? first for me!
Never had that happen, but can’t count that out in the future.

Back