• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

1801faa77e7a375018fd18a67ca8679a.jpg

Worst storm in Calif history. More snow in the last two weeks of December in the recorded hstory of Calif snow fall.
This was my car each and every morning, for 5 days in a row. Something like 168 inches in one week.
And what a shlt show it was. You want to see the worst drivers in the world, come to Calif when it rains or snows.
3.5 hour drive took me 11 hours today.
1640755416320.jpeg

Worst storm in Calif history. More snow in the last two weeks of December in the recorded hstory of Calif snow fall.
This was my car each and every morning, for 5 days in a row. Something like 168 inches in one week.
And what a shlt show it was. You want to see the worst drivers in the world, come to Calif when it rains or snows.
3.5 hour drive took me 11 hours today.
View attachment 927098
Is that a Subaru Crosstrek? If so, how does it do in the snow?

You're welcome! Norway is on my list of places to go. I've been through there with the military, but I don't count that as it was literally just passing through.
We always enjoyed training US and UK soldiers in winter warfare:D most of then aren't used to sleeping outside in 20 below ;)

Latest Posts

Back