• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

smh...........
A Bay Area teen has started an online petition — with more than 2,600 signatures at publication time — for Trader Joe’s to change what she argues is racist branding for many of its products, particularly its ethnically specific product lines: “Trader Ming’s” for Chinese food items, “Trader José” for Mexican foods, and so forth. According to the petition, “the Trader Joe’s branding is racist because it exoticizes other cultures — it presents ‘Joe’ as the default ‘normal.’ [San Jose Mercury News]

8Fd9Wn7v_400x400.jpg

another dumb paleface

EdY1LHHXkAIa3Ab?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

smh...........
A Bay Area teen has started an online petition — with more than 2,600 signatures at publication time — for Trader Joe’s to change what she argues is racist branding for many of its products, particularly its ethnically specific product lines: “Trader Ming’s” for Chinese food items, “Trader José” for Mexican foods, and so forth. According to the petition, “the Trader Joe’s branding is racist because it exoticizes other cultures — it presents ‘Joe’ as the default ‘normal.’ [San Jose Mercury News]
I read this article to my wife earlier today at the kitchen table and we both lost it when we heard Trader Mings and Trader Jose 😆😆

Virtue signaling and PC culture is the biggest threat to civilization worldwide! Folks can't handle a little satire, a little humor, and they damn sure can't handle the actual truth. Shutdown this, cancel that, censor that, silence this........

If you really look deeper into things, its majority white bratty entitled liberals that are driving all this bs.

Folks used to could civilly disagree and still be friends. We've become a petty, weak, selfish society that is too quick to appease the bratty whiners!

Virtue signaling and PC culture is the biggest threat to civilization worldwide! Folks can't handle a little satire, a little humor, and they damn sure can't handle the actual truth. Shutdown this, cancel that, censor that, silence this........

If you really look deeper into things, its majority white bratty entitled liberals that are driving all this bs.

Folks used to could civilly disagree and still be friends. We've become a petty, weak, selfish society that is too quick to appease the bratty whiners!
Ain't that the truth!

You want to know how to get on my blocked bidder list....? Here's how.

This is someone who has purchased from me in the past with never an issue.

This is the message I receive.

ebay1.jpg

He specifically asked me before the purchase to make sure it didnt have any issues. So why on earth would I knowing send one that did? People like this dont deserve to breathe the same air I do.

Welcome to my blocked bidder list.

40 years old and I have never purchased anything off of eBay...

fawk that cess pool...

Back