• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

It's just gonna get worse......

One to five day delivery for first class mail? That's the norm for me now. I guess I'm used to slow mail deliveries now.

When they hire lazy people that's half your age.
Yep, because people over a certain age will at least admit they are lazy. You can’t reason with Gen Z. They think that you are being unfair when you can see they are obviously lazy. They also think they should be the boss as soon as they are hired and don’t understand why they can’t take a vacation every 2 weeks. —Just my experience. My apologies to any Gen Z here 😏

It's NEVER 1-5 days, unless local. They can't even get Priority anywhere in 5 days and WE pay for 2-3.
For me it just depends on the state I send/receive. I’ve had the most issues from New Jersey. Bought something on eBay and it took 3 weeks to get to me. It spent about a full week at a New Jersey sorting facility. I actually got something I also bought from China at the same time before I got the item from New Jersey

Overall, I’ve been very lucky. The Hollowpoint watch I sold to @sratt17 got there in record time over the Labor Day weekend. Shipped out From southern California on Fri the 3rd and got delivered to Michigan the day after Labor Day on the 7th. Priority mail.

What I don't understand is, if you are a delivery company that is anticipating delays, why offer and charge customers for an expedited service?
What I don't understand is why anyone would still fall for the same trick after repeatedly getting burned over and over again...

if you haven't noticed, we've been in a different climate for the last 20 months...

why would you think anything has changed !?!? If you keep rolling the dice, you deserve to get burned, simply based on the fact that you're not learning simple economics...

What I don't understand is why anyone would still fall for the same trick after repeatedly getting burned over and over again...

if you haven't noticed, we've been in a different climate for the last 20 months...

why would you think anything has changed !?!? If you keep rolling the dice, you deserve to get burned, simply based on the fact that you're not learning simple economics...
What is crazy?

When you pay a company for a service, you expect them to fulfill that service. It’s not about rolling the dice, it’s what they are supposed to do. I send everything the cheapest way possible now because there is no guarantee of delivery anymore. I’m well aware of my surroundings and don’t need a “simple economics” lesson from you.

One to five day delivery for first class mail? That's the norm for me now. I guess I'm used to slow mail deliveries now.
R1s inbound no longer updating.
Radars inbound international never updated.
Holbrooks from TX went to CA, wrong direction.
All currently happening.

You hand deliver or just not ship anything anymore? I'm all ears for other options.

Latest Posts

Back