• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

200 (8).gif

@Broccoli - My curiosity got the better of me, so I googled. It’s a blonde van youtuber’s boyfriend that is suspected of killing her. I’m not so sure he did it, but I’ll wait until all the evidence is presented
Have you been following this case at all? How much more evidence do you want?

Have you been following this case at all? How much more evidence do you want?
More evidence? What evidence are you talking about to begin with?

I won’t say it doesn’t look bad, but I won’t throw the book at somebody based on circumstantial evidence alone. It seems like everyone is going off the fact they live in the van together and he went home by himself. No evidence has been presented that would hold muster in court. Plus, he’d have to be a retard to do it when everyone on earth would immediately suspect him. Unless he took advantage of the Zone of Death, we don’t know the exact location where the body was found.

Her body must have been in an advanced state of decomposition after so much time, if there was much of it left after the animals got to it. Likely not much to base a cause of death on.

Again, not defending anyone, just saying I’m awaiting evidence.

If he knew nothing, why did he refuse to talk to police and say that? Why lawyer up and remain silent? Why run and disappear into a swamp?
In reality that’s what any person should do if faced with a similar situation. The only thing he should say to the police is that he wants a lawyer; and a good lawyer would advise him to say nothing, whether he’s innocent or not. Nothing he can say will help him at this point. Innocent people go to jail all the time. Back me up here @beau1890

Back