• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I noticed a change in some numbers in the rolls of paper towels and toilet paper I buy. The sheets per roll is smaller on the newest packages I've been buying. I rotate them so we use the older stuff first. So the new package of (140) paper towels looks smaller than the older package (160 paper towels) above it. But price is the same as before.

IMG_1952.jpeg
IMG_1957.jpeg
IMG_1958.jpeg

I noticed a change in some numbers in the rolls of paper towels and toilet paper I buy. The sheets per roll is smaller on the newest packages I've been buying. I rotate them so we use the older stuff first. So the new package of (140) paper towels looks smaller than the older package (160 paper towels) above it. But price is the same as before.

View attachment 903889View attachment 903890View attachment 903891
It's called shrinkflation. For the same price you get less. Thanks Beijing Xiden!

Chaps my azz as well....

Back