• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I'm sure these have all been covered by others but here you go!

A-HOLES that hold up traffic while driving in the passing lane and then won't move over.
A-HOLES that don't use their turn signals.
A-HOLES that speed in school zones.
A-HOLES that roll stop signs in schools zones
A-HOLES THAT TEXT WHILE DRIVING IN SCHOOL ZONES! OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!
A-HOLES that try and merge into 70mph highway traffic while doing 35mph!
A-holes that have a "Make An Offer" on their Ebay listing and then reject all your offers. Then you contact them and ask "what are you willing to take for it", and they reply, "well, I want the listed price!" Well then why do you have "make an offer" as an option?" A-HOLE!

I think that about covers it! At least for the moment!

and it's still early.

I may have a few related.....

A-HOLES that want to go 80 in the passing lane when the limit is 50
A-HOLES that use their turn signals...... for the turn 3 streets away
A-HOLES that go slower that the posted school zone limit.... in the middle of summer when no one is there.
A-HOLES that stop at stop signs then never go.
A-HOLES that flip me off for looking at my phone at a stoplight
A-HOLES that dont know the merge lane is to get up to speed and move over not stop in the middle of till it's clear.
A-Holes that send you an offer for 25% of your asking price and actually think you should sell it to them because they asked.

I may have a few related.....

A-Holes that send you an offer for 25% of your asking price and actually think you should sell it to them because they asked.
This morning's example... If you are stupid enough to send this then I dont see the reason to block your name.

Untitled.jpg

This morning's example... If you are stupid enough to send this then I dont see the reason to block your name.

View attachment 1102087
I used to get that crap all the time. Sometimes I can’t tell if they are joking and get some weird kick out of extreme lowballing, or if they are serious. I just ignore and delete. The worst are the people who are actually serious and cant take a hint and keep messaging with “???” and nothing else. Thats another thing that grinds my gears, if you can’t even form a polite sentence when you message me, then I’m not dealing with you.

I used to get that crap all the time. Sometimes I can’t tell if they are joking and get some weird kick out of extreme lowballing, or if they are serious. I just ignore and delete. The worst are the people who are actually serious and cant take a hint and keep messaging with “???” and nothing else. Thats another thing that grinds my gears, if you can’t even form a polite sentence when you message me, then I’m not dealing with you.
My reply was pretty typical for an offer like this. Sorry, not interested in taking payments. How they reply, if they do at all, will determine if they get blocked.

Every year, just in case, I write to Santa with my one and only wish. And every year for the last 30-40 years since I started, I never ever got that box with $2.000,000.00 cash. You'll be getting the finger soon a-ho.

Back