• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Mid October - you gotta be freaking kidding me

IMG_9723.PNG

This. Only way to conduct your life.

I sold a gun once 10 years ago and the buyer was going to pick it up and pay me on the weekend (4 days). Had another buyer with almost twice as much cash in his hand the next day (turns out I unwittingly undersold it). Longest 3 days hoping the original buyer would back out! That killed me to sell, I am an absolute fair-market capitalist pig!

He didn't cancel, and I swallowed hard on sale day..
A man is only as good as his word. Good call

******* douchy move seller!

Yeah a deal's a deal. Nothing wrong with going with the best offer but once you agree to something then you should honor it.

Negative feedback is always the way to go...
If it's an "active" member, maybe you should send some PM's to other, trusted active members so we know...

You can't post negative feedback for a deal that wasn't completed.

This. Only way to conduct your life.
I sold a gun once 10 years ago and the buyer was going to pick it up and pay me on the weekend (4 days). Had another buyer with almost twice as much cash in his hand the next day (turns out I unwittingly undersold it). Longest 3 days hoping the original buyer would back out! That killed me to sell, I am an absolute fair-market capitalist pig!
He didn't cancel, and I swallowed hard on sale day..

The seller didn't do their research and priced it very low. I though it must have been originally bought at a great deal and decided to pass it along to another member. With no haggling involved, we agreed we had a deal. Then the seller was wondering why another member offered way more. I mentioned that it could have been because the asking price was very low compared to the MSRP. I thought honesty will land me a deal :headbang:

Back