• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What’s on your 2021 shopping list?

I’d like to get an SI Ballistic HNBL if/when it gets released(hopefully this year). They said it was suppose to be released in the Spring of last year but there’s still no word on when it’ll be released so I’m not going to hold my breath.

I’d like to get an SI Ballistic HNBL if/when it gets released(hopefully this year). They said it was suppose to be released in the Spring of last year but there’s still no word on when it’ll be released so I’m not going to hold my breath.
That one I’ve been waiting on but gotta say I’m excited for the Kato’s and Wiretap 2.0’s!

Yes my Big Brother, There is something about the Juliet Infinite Hero that makes me desire and save for it. The Ichiro's too. I Hope to see them available somewhere :) ...
I see IH Juliets for sale on ebay, but price is really high? Why the IH Juliets cost so much compared to the other editions?

1) precious mettle sutro (i know it won't happen though)

2) custom clifden (just saw this come up)

3) a project pitboss 1 (again)

4) an x-squared project frame (for myself not someone else like usual)

5) id like to get a chromed holbrook done. (I've had a few but always ****ed them up in some way. So id like one for keeping)

6) chromed sutro ( which I've sent out already for plating) yay!!!

7) a kato. kato x and perhaps the Encoder (just cuz I wanna try em)

8) some scar lenses ( I've been avoiding my beater frames because of lenses being scarce)

9) be on top of the latest releases (especially limited ones. I missed a bunch last year cuz I wasn't paying attention)

10) if there's time and money left.. perhaps have one of my craters copper plated

Last edited:
2021 Buying list
  1. Pit Boss 1 frame without plates

2021 Selling list:
  1. Sutro VR46 SOLD
  2. Clifden 24k SOLD
  3. Clifden Olive SOLD
  4. Juliet custom plasma w/hammerstems SOLD
  5. Juliet custom white w/hammerstems SOLD
  6. PB1 Green SOLD
  7. PB1 Blue SOLD
  8. PB1 Yellow SOLD
  9. Pit Boss 1 Plates
  10. Spike Titanium frame *
  11. PB1 Rust Decay *
  12. Sutro VR46
  13. Sutro Origins
  14. Scar FMJ Red *
  15. Scar Electric Blue *
  16. Jawbreaker Snow *
  17. Racing Jacket 2nd gen *
  18. X-Squared custom Stealth *
* Means I'm seriously thinking of selling, but haven't made the final decision

I sold my PB1 Rust Decay w/Emeralds..
You got any pictures and price :) ?

Haven't decided to sell them yet, but if I do, I'll PM you before listing. Haven't even thought of price, but only customization cost me $150 because there was copper plating involved, plus another $75 for the lenses. Why did you sell yours? Below a few pics. I really like them, but don't get to wear them to much

View attachment 833822 View attachment 833824 View attachment 833823
It was done by Zach also like yours, but you got more "aged" look
Really nice!

Back