• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What’s on your 2021 shopping list?

Here is my wish list to look for this year
A Pitbull
A Racing Jacket or and a Shocktube
Some frame in Carbon Fiber most likely a New Valve
And if i am lucky and find a good deal a XX Metal

I see IH Juliets for sale on ebay, but price is really high? Why the IH Juliets cost so much compared to the other editions?
Good evening Brother, Juliet Infinite Hero in my opinion is one of the most beautiful in the x metal models, the plasma frame, violet iridium lenses, the box and i think what make it expensive is their collaboration with the Infnite Hero Foundation. Thanks!

Good evening Brother, Juliet Infinite Hero in my opinion is one of the most beautiful in the x metal models, the plasma frame, violet iridium lenses, the box and i think what make it expensive is their collaboration with the Infnite Hero Foundation. Thanks!
True, I never see the violet lenses for sale either, rare/exclusive? Tons of Plasma frames for sale for some reason.

Shopping list assumes ability to purchase lol, id call mine more of a wish/ funds permitting list 😀

Romeo plasma
Romeo titanium
Juliet carbon ducati
Juliet x metal ducati
Bunker
Store front
R2 plasma /gold
R2 carbon /fire
Juliet ichiro emerald /slate
xmas tank /grip /bunker
Hollowpoint - any
Time Tank / MM titanium band / all silver
Time Tank / MM unobtanium b / black

custom pairs (undecided yet) be one or two.

3-4 will be an ok year / realistic.
You been peaking in my case?

I just recently put in an order for some Holbrook's in Rx - Prizm Everyday lenses. Hoping the matte black frame color goes well with the prizm ruby polarized lenses.

Back