• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

My amazing wife's Shrimp Scampi 🤤🤤🤤

20220117_181411.jpg
20220117_181706.jpg

Don’t tell me you like pineapples on your pizza 🙄😬
Depends on the pizza for me. Proper Neapolitan and it’s a margherita or marinara (which ISN’T a seafood pizza) only. A less traditional thin crust and then my preference is a Fiorentina.

BUT if you’re talking a fast food pizza, then I’m totally down with pineapple, particularly if I also have green chilli on it.

678B7693-F1F9-40E4-89CC-B80872B37AF8.jpeg

That pizza is a margherita from L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, a traditional and long standing (since 1870!) pizzeria in Napoli. Albeit that actual pizza was in their Tokyo branch, which is not as traditional or long standing!

Last edited:
Depends on the pizza for me. Proper Neapolitan and it’s a margherita or marinara (which ISN’T a seafood pizza) only. A less traditional thin crust and then my preference is a Fiorentina.

BUT if you’re talking a fast food pizza, then I’m totally down with pineapple, particularly if I also have green chilli on it.

View attachment 934910

That pizza is a margherita from L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, a traditional and long standing (since 1870!) pizzeria in Napoli. Albeit that actual pizza was in their Tokyo branch, which is not as traditional or long standing!
That looks just like the pizza I had in Naples:). Wow 🤩

That looks just like the pizza I had in Naples:). Wow 🤩
I used to work with some Norwegians and still have friends near Oslo, but I’m not all that familiar with your cuisine. I thought brunost was too sweet and geitost too goaty when they brought those in to try (I don’t like any goats milk product apparent from halloumi with a very small amount in).

I do really want to visit Maaemo in Oslo though, and have done for years - will definitely do it if I ever make it there.

Latest Posts

Back