• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where are you travelling to?

Planning on traveling to Singapore tomorrow. Was checking to see where the O-Stores are. Apparently, 6 company-owned ones plus tons of re-sellers. Not bad for just one city.
1.jpg

“Oakley Asexual Enlightenment “. I would steer clear if you value your genitalia. Dangerous group that should be avoided.
Making false statements about OAE will not help you complete your application for OAE membership. Writing lots of applications or attaching nude pictures won't help either.

Last edited:
Making false statements about OAE will not help you complete your application for OAE membership. Writing lots of applications or attaching naked pictures won't help either.
I have viewed the application on the INTERPOL website. Pretty dark stuff, even for a cult. If the nudes won’t help, why are they specifically demanded in part C, line 14 of the application? It even requests that printed photos be hand delivered to an address in Pennsylvania.

I have viewed the application on the INTERPOL website. Pretty dark stuff, even for a cult. If the nudes won’t help, why are they specifically demanded in part C, line 14 of the application? It even requests that printed photos be hand delivered to an address in Pennsylvania.
Also @TheStig , i’m sure you’re not allowed to divulge secrets of the sect but i have to ask, why does application require submitting a stool sample? What could you guys possibly be using that for?

Back