• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal etched lenses

Oh snap. Are you the “roommate” that guy blamed everything on?!?!
Haha..... nope, that’s not me.
im the person that had them manufactured, and as I’ve already stated, all can be verified if they wish to join in, but I’ll leave that up to them. There are actually at least two members who are aware of this, possibly three.
I’m just a guy who is trying to make a living from the lens industry, and fulfilling what customers ask for. I don’t try to pass my products off for something that they’re not, but I have no control if others do that.

Haha..... nope, that’s not me.
im the person that had them manufactured, and as I’ve already stated, all can be verified if they wish to join in, but I’ll leave that up to them. There are actually at least two members who are aware of this, possibly three.
I’m just a guy who is trying to make a living from the lens industry, and fulfilling what customers ask for. I don’t try to pass my products off for something that they’re not, but I have no control if others do that.

That scammer dude claimed his lenses were Zeiss. What say you?

For the record @KOAL I ain’t mad atcha. If you’re not an oakley head you probably didn’t even know what X Metal was until this **** got started.

This is great though. I love it when a scammer gets busted.

That confirms it for me lol

@cacatman
Yeah. @prozoneUk got trapped in his web of lies. First claiming his lenses were from Carl Zeiss, then saying they were Nikon lenses.

I checked out his claims with Zeiss UK. It was bogus and they followed him up on it.

Also, a few other members allegedly got scammed by him.

That is very ambiguous...
gif_20191130_214444.gif