• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Formula 1 Fans?

Well I’m more talking about the advices the Team give them about „which speed the need to keep constant“ or „ take care of your wheels“ etc...some advices that aren’t neccary IMO
For any danger things they should still be able to give some advices

Oh yes, that would be cool. Letting the drivers make the decision making makes for a good driver.

And second part what I really would like to see is, no Team advices during a race, a good Driver always knows how to handle well and to react ...that would be racing
F1 drivers banned from getting help over radio

I think they backtracked on it a bit though, they seem to get as much advice as ever. I remember the race after that ban, Nico Rosberg was asking and the engineer kept having to say “We can’t tell you Nico”.

f1.jpg

Huge fan here, my wife even moreso. She watches free practice and qualifying and tapes all of it including the races. I just get to see the races with her on Sundays. Been following a lot of years, loved when Fittipaldi was killing everyone, Jackie Stewart was loads of fun to watch (and listen to afterwards!),
Following Kimi since he talked his way into getting a Super License, then won the championship! I love that he simply doesn’t give a rats ass about what anyone thinks of him. The Mrs is a Vettel fan so we don’t fight anymore on race day! ;)

**** man, I swear Verstappen needs to be removed from racing. I’ve never seen a guy crash into as many drivers or behave as selfishly or recklessly as him. That crash cost Vettel many positions yet Verstappen only got 10 second penalty.

On the bright side though, was extremely impressed by Bottas today. I began to think he had lost his touch. Oh, and Riccardio! Beautiful, beautiful, overtakes and driving. He deserved to win, most definitely.

**** man, I swear Verstappen needs to be removed from racing. I’ve never seen a guy crash into as many drivers or behave as selfishly or recklessly as him. That crash cost Vettel many positions yet Verstappen only got 10 second penalty.

On the bright side though, was extremely impressed by Bottas today. I began to think he had lost his touch. Oh, and Riccardio! Beautiful, beautiful, overtakes and driving. He deserved to win, most definitely.

I agree with Verstappen, he needs to learn more and be more respectful to the other as well.
About Riccardo he did a great job but only possible because of the Safety Car...
So my complain is that the Safety Car was released out during a time when Mercedes and Ferrrari already passed the Box and Red Bull was the only Team who had the chance to change the wheels. I think about that decision, it was influenced the race a lot

Back