• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Formula 1 Fans?

I agree with Verstappen, he needs to learn more and be more respectful to the other as well.
About Riccardo he did a great job but only possible because of the Safety Car...
So my complain is that the Safety Car was released out during a time when Mercedes and Ferrrari already passed the Box and Red Bull was the only Team who had the chance to change the wheels. I think about that decision, it was influenced the race a lot

I agree about this, that was poor decision making on safety car deployment. :/

I’m starting to worry that Max’s immaturity isn’t reducing more now he has a few seasons under his belt. Still think he should have been black flagged when he weaved at Raikkonen on the straight at Monza to prevent an overtake a couple of years back.

Today Baku Grand Prix, and GOOOOO Vettel :)

A5CA684A-9E7C-44BD-A125-A1F138DD0F35.jpeg

I think being benched for a few races would help Max in the long run.

You’re right, IMO. It’s good to have an unpredictable player that throws some randomness into the race, but at this point, you can almost guarantee a Crashstappen incident. I actually won a bet today betting that he would crash, lol.

What happens, I think, is Crashstappen plays chicken. He crosses the line of clean passing and attempts to pass in a way that would put both drivers in jeopardy. That is his strategy & he hopes the other driver will back off (as has happened before).

Latest Posts

Back