• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Detroit Michigan meetup - Organization thread

Timeline? When can you make an event

• November (excluding US Thanksgiving) - pretty dang quick!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • November (including US Thanksgiving)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • December (pre-Christmas)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • January

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm not sure, probably early-ish 2017 after things get less crazy

• Definitely not until a bit into 2017 (Late Jan, Feb, Mar)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Further out - wait for the weather to break and do it in the Spring

• Total voters
Hey fellas. Sounds like a great idea. I travel a lot for work so there's no tellin if I'll be in town or not. As of now I'm gone nov 14-30. And dec 5-9, 14-16. But my weekends in dec are free. I live in Roseville mi. 15min from downtown detroit and 20ish min from @Rustpot in the Romeo area. I have some room too if people wanna crash, if the dates work out where I'll be in town. I'll keep an eye on the thread and see what's up. Lookin forward to it if it works out

Hey fellas. Sounds like a great idea. I travel a lot for work so there's no tellin if I'll be in town or not. As of now I'm gone nov 14-30. And dec 5-9, 14-16. But my weekends in dec are free. I live in Roseville mi. 15min from downtown detroit and 20ish min from @Rustpot in the Romeo area. I have some room too if people wanna crash, if the dates work out where I'll be in town. I'll keep an eye on the thread and see what's up. Lookin forward to it if it works out
Thanks for the update and nice gesture on your part

Back