• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Detroit Michigan meetup - Organization thread

Timeline? When can you make an event

• November (excluding US Thanksgiving) - pretty dang quick!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • November (including US Thanksgiving)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • December (pre-Christmas)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • January

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm not sure, probably early-ish 2017 after things get less crazy

• Definitely not until a bit into 2017 (Late Jan, Feb, Mar)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Further out - wait for the weather to break and do it in the Spring

• Total voters
I voted for early '17, but can check on Dec 10....I was thinking fly myself out there but I need a BFR (Flight review) before I could do it and that's not in the cards this close to the holiday spending. (On myself. Oakley stuff :whistle:)

I would drive next year and burn a couple vacation days and hang out. A shoot would be cool too...how much trouble could I get in if I was stopped for speeding in a dealer car with a trunk full of ammunition and AR-15's anyway?

I voted for early '17, but can check on Dec 10....I was thinking fly myself out there but I need a BFR (Flight review) before I could do it and that's not in the cards this close to the holiday spending. (On myself. Oakley stuff :whistle:)

I would drive next year and burn a couple vacation days and hang out. A shoot would be cool too...how much trouble could I get in if I was stopped for speeding in a dealer car with a trunk full of ammunition and AR-15's anyway?
If I'm in the car with you? You'll be let go. :twitch:

I may have to meet back up with you later though

If I'm in the car with you? You'll be let go. :twitch:

I may have to meet back up with you later though

Understood, and I won't ask any questions.

Or make any sudden movements during your interview.

;)

I've never been further west than Ohio on a dealer trade when I was 18. This should be fun!

Back