• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Frogskin Marine Fade BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Frogskin marine fade new in box, these are pretty stunning but just not my style I can’t find much on price for marine fades on the forum I just see them in alot of guys top 5 list. I see them new on Feebay for 225.00. So I’m asking 225.00. The bag isn’t sealed I checked but I don’t know if it was from the factory?

34C0D8B2-DE3A-4B3B-8EFF-45E367683D88.jpeg

D39CC586-DDCD-4AC9-9D13-86F886533796.jpeg

214172DB-B754-471C-A00B-F089DB028EF0.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
That's a nice old school frog. Your price is right in line of what I would ask as well. Thumbs up. The frog market has just taken a slow downturn for some reason. It's don't that before and come back with authority. Anyway the entire frog fade collection is awesome and this is a pair someone will have to have. Another example of the 3k club. Back when oakley was cool and frogs were boiling hot. Each color way was only produced up to three thousand units each. That's what made it more fun to find each color. It was crazy too. Stores would only get like 1 or 2 colors and maybe carried like 2 pairs. Oh well. I'm a rambler when it comes to frogs I just had to say a mint marine fade is slowly getting more difficult to find. I'd buy them now but I have 2. I'm weird like that. Thanks for listening to my ramble.

Soulful

Oh and to me that looks like factory packed. They always came faced forward like that with a thin plastic baggie and the pink bag rolled around the stems inside..

Username Hidden said:
That's a nice old school frog. Your price is right in line of what I would ask as well. Thumbs up. The frog market has just taken a slow downturn for some reason. It's don't that before and come back with authority. Anyway the entire frog fade collection is awesome and this is a pair someone will have to have. Another example of the 3k club. Back when oakley was cool and frogs were boiling hot. Each color way was only produced up to three thousand units each. That's what made it more fun to find each color. It was crazy too. Stores would only get like 1 or 2 colors and maybe carried like 2 pairs. Oh well. I'm a rambler when it comes to frogs I just had to say a mint marine fade is slowly getting more difficult to find. I'd buy them now but I have 2. I'm weird like that. Thanks for listening to my ramble.

Soulful

Oh and to me that looks like factory packed. They always came faced forward like that with a thin plastic baggie and the pink bag rolled around the stems inside..
Thanks man, I was looking to try something different besides x metals, they are extremely nice they just don’t have that weight I’m used to and my face isn’t shaped right for them, thank you for all the helpful information I’m sure they will be around for a while, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for more fades.

You wont get even close to that price wise

I just got a pair of bkrws for less which is an edition of 30 instead of 3000

Username Hidden said:
You wont get even close to that price wise

I just got a pair of bkrws for less which is an edition of 30 instead of 3000
Well it’s best offer so it is what it is. Congrats on your purchase that sounds pretty exciting post a picture of them on here I’ve never seen them before.

Back