• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How about a Buddy System ?

So... this is a great idea that has somewhat worked for me organically. When someone hacked my account and pretended to be me, I got calls/texts/FB messages from several people here. It was def. handy, I was able to hitup a Mod who am connected with on FB and regain control of my account.

A recommendation would be to see someone's buddy list they would have to be either premium or have tenure OR have a verified buddy themselves!

I’m currently conversing a lot with @Brettc10, @Yo Flawch!, @Broccoli, and @DaysOfNoah. Lost contact with @cacatman, @pjd1234, and a couple others when I switched companies and got a new phone number. :cool:🤙
I'm in touch with @Lopaka KaMars, and about a dozen other good folks here on the forum. If I get locked out, I have several people I can call. I'm also not foolishly posting my email address on future sales threads, because I attracted dubious ruffians who were [luckily] easy to dismiss.

Latest Posts

Back