• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Oakleys Have You Lost?

Just one. My very first pair, some 18 years after I bought them. Sold a car without taking them out :(

I lost a pair of x metal xx,about 4 years ago, in fact I left it in a bakery for about 5 minutes and when I realized, it was gone,somebody stole them .

I'd give anything to have the very 1st pair of oakleys back. They were the Fives root beer frames with 24k lens, way back in 2002/3
My wife loved them, took them for a trip back home and neither ever came back. :(
Lesson learnt after that. Never ever share an Oakley. Have 82 now and never broke or lost 1 ever.

I'd give anything to have the very 1st pair of oakleys back. They were the Fives root beer frames with 24k lens, way back in 2002/3
My wife loved them, took them for a trip back home and neither ever came back. :(
Lesson learnt after that. Never ever share an Oakley. Have 82 now and never broke or lost 1 ever.

Ouch.

Just one. My very first pair, some 18 years after I bought them. Sold a car without taking them out :(

Same here! Sold my car with my first e-wire probably under the seat.
After that started searching for a replacement and stumbled on to x metals. That's a good and bad thing :cool-20:

I had a pair of Mars disappear while I was away from my house, working in NZ for 6 months. I know one of the guys that leased my place took them, but could never prove who took them, and they gave me MSRP for the loss.

Latest Posts

Back