• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IDing Small Oakley Collection

derHund

Oakley Beginner
Hi!

I have a small Oakley collection that will be sold and I am missing some information on some of the sunglasses. If this post is in the wrong section, please just let me know!

I'm not as well-versed in Oakley as many of you are. Having read through a number of threads, it seems the best place to ask this.

Since these are going to be sold, I want to be sure I have the right names/models/colors/etc. I have tried looking some of them up, but many of the eBay listings have multiple similar model names and versions, so I had some trouble pinning it down.

Included in these, I have a couple of pairs that make me suspicious. If they are fake, please let me know so I don't unknowingly pass them on. My goal is just to be sure that the I list them accurately. Some of these have the model on them, but I'm not sure which "version" they are.

I'd love to know the following:

1. Model/Version
2. Color
3. Any special information that would be relevant (custom, rare, etc.)

Since there are 15+ pairs here, I'd be happy to compensate those that take the time to answer with a few dollars. I'm not sure whether that's allowed, but if you're willing to take the time to help a stranger, I'd send you a few bucks.

Thanks to anyone that helps! Plenty of other photos available upon request!

A-E are all Holbrooks, but I don't know what to call the lenses and/or whether there is anything particularly special about them.

A.
fullsizeoutput_693d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6944.jpeg

B.
fullsizeoutput_694e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6958.jpeg

C.
fullsizeoutput_6967.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_696c.jpeg

D.
fullsizeoutput_6976.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_697c.jpeg

E.
fullsizeoutput_6985.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_698a.jpeg

F.
fullsizeoutput_6997.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_699b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_699e.jpeg

G.
fullsizeoutput_69a6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_69aa.jpeg

Continued...

L.
fullsizeoutput_6a2a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6a2f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6a33.jpeg

M.
fullsizeoutput_6a5d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6a64.jpeg

The last couple are broken. Are these of any use to collectors? I'm not sure of the possibility of repair. The orange hibiscus need a pretty specific arm replacement unless the pieces can be somehow repaired.

N.

fullsizeoutput_6a3c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6a43.jpeg

O.
fullsizeoutput_6a4a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6a4d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6a52.jpeg

What are the SKU numbers printed inside the left arms of the Holbrooks? Thay should start with "OO" (as in OOxxxx-xx or OOxxxx-xxxx) where the x's represent different numbers of course.

Thanks for such quick responses @Rcga32 and @“trump”!

I had my suspicions about those you said are fake, so no problem there. A bit surprised about M, I can add further photos. I’ll also add shots of the first 5 as I believe the serial numbers were all the same, again, suspicious.

Will do it when I’m home! Thanks again!

Thanks for such quick responses @Rcga32 and @“trump”!

I had my suspicions about those you said are fake, so no problem there. A bit surprised about M, I can add further photos. I’ll also add shots of the first 5 as I believe the serial numbers were all the same, again, suspicious.

Will do it when I’m home! Thanks again!

Cool. But those are SKUs not serial numbers.
Will wait for pics

Cool. But those are SKUs not serial numbers.
Will wait for pics

You're right, sorry, I didn't mean to mix those two terms up as there are important differences!

Anything with an "O" painted on the top left corner of lens is definitely fake.

Like @"TRUMP", M looks fake to me. Don't think Oakley produced that frame colour.

Those Holbrooks look suspect too

Thanks again to everyone that answered! I really appreciate the time you all have taken to help out a new guy.

Here are the Holbrook photos. I didn't have a pair to compare these 5 to, so I wasn't 100% on them.

fullsizeoutput_6947.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_695c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_696f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6970.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_697f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_698d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6980.jpeg

Back