• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Another Clifden thread

Another Clifden thread

Oh, It’s Oook....nothing wrong an Official Discussion spot for this style

Just updating I've not forgotten this Discussion.

I'm still waiting for my 4th of July Clifden's to ship, they're still in PROCESS. Not sure on this as many could possibly be experiencing this, but one can't help but wonder.... Could I be the only one that picked these up??
I have a really cool idea i'm throwing around not sure on it and won't post it. If I decide to do it and go with it you'll be surprised.

WoW.. who can figure this out.. I get a call this morning from Oakley saying, my 4th of July Clifden’s is on back order and it’s 50/50 if I get them or not. Just a few minutes ago I get an email that I have a package being delivered from Oakley. Only thing from Oakley would be the Clifden’s but they said they were back ordered.

IDK..

Keep you guys posted the delivery is supposed to be tomorrow so will be updated later when I get whatever it is coming.

Here is a video link to my YouTube video. I will be showing the Oakley Clifden DeepWater, Snow Black and Snow Torch. Along with the showing of the standard black microfiber bag, standard black vault and standard wire cable that is all that comes with these along with the SideBinders and nose bridge piece.

Special reveal in the video is the unboxing of the 4th of July Special Edition that has the Sapphire Prizm Lens with USA etched, American Flag Icon and American Flag microfiber bag instead of standard black microfiber bag, standard black vault and wire cable along with the SideBinders and nose piece all connected.

back in time Julbo Micropore and Vermont were my favorite round, mountain/hiking/apres-ski shades.
as I switched to Oakley, Monday my Cfilden 24K polarized should arrive...can't wait!

They are very effective when riding motorcycle. i tried latch and juliet but im getting rough wind hitting my eyes. Clifden really worth it if you use them on certain applications
Clifton is definitely not a good motorcycle glasses though, no peripherals.

bikes with no windshield, I like the M2, well any of the M frames (ESPECIALLY 2.0 and 3.0 with the gasket. They're phenomenal wind pro) the original straight jacket, batwolf, and gascan are awesome too. Really, anything that is tight and form fitting work great for riding.

Clifton, awesome for anything you can loose 100% peripheral for and need straight focus and blackout. Mowing lawn, working in the garage, climbing... they definitely have some good usage.

Back