• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I’m getting the Holiday pair as well. Can’t wait to see how that 24k is. I’m very close to having all colors offered

It’s nice to see someone else interested in these as well. I love clifden style.

I know I’ve not really updated anything here for awhile. I’ve been super busy with a huge project for my collection which I’m working on a project here on the forum in the collections thread. I’m working up to the big reveal but I’m doing slowly and sparingly. The thread is J.Poe’s Corner.

I will be doing my monthly update here in a few days it’s actually going to be UpDate 2. So something to look for some really cool things are coming up here on all the updates I do here on out.

when I get my 24k I will spruce up this thread with Pics of all of the Clifden glasses I have to give an actual picture instead of the video

UPS just delivered clifden prizm 24K polarised.

I like them!...very comfortable with and without inserts

the lens feeling is cool, close to prism tungsten polarised.
prism ruby polarised, the third bronze base lens I own, pops up more the colours, maybe too much sometimes, and possible due to the higher VLT.

I can wait for a sunny day for more tests!.

have a good one!
robert

IMG_5496.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

It’s nice to see someone else interested in these as well. I love clifden style.

I know I’ve not really updated anything here for awhile. I’ve been super busy with a huge project for my collection which I’m working on a project here on the forum in the collections thread. I’m working up to the big reveal but I’m doing slowly and sparingly. The thread is J.Poe’s Corner.

I will be doing my monthly update here in a few days it’s actually going to be UpDate 2. So something to look for some really cool things are coming up here on all the updates I do here on out.

when I get my 24k I will spruce up this thread with Pics of all of the Clifden glasses I have to give an actual picture instead of the video
I have the torch pair (bought about a year ago) to wear while snow blowing, etc...haven’t had snow since. lol

I have the torch pair (bought about a year ago) to wear while snow blowing, etc...haven’t had snow since. lol
that’s the same reason I bought a wrx. didnt get any snow in nj somehow last year. I am torn in which lens to get. I want them for snow driving/blowing/work in the snow but I don’t know If torch or sapphire is right for me

Latest Posts

Back