• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley-Themed Apple Watch Faces

SpecialAdvisor

The Warlord of Mars 👽🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Smalltown, USA
Seems to me a few folks here on the Oakely Forum have mentioned in passing they have Apple Watches. I've been making various Apple watch faces over the years. Started with some general military-themed, segued to Holidays, then a lot of Star Wars related...such things. Now that I'm getting back into Oakley collecting I thought I'd do a few Oakley-Themed ones for myself. Since they are already done so to speak, thought I'd put 'em here if anyone had any interest. Working on a few other variations.. Next one is Rusted Brass and Mars-related...works in progress as it were 🪖👍

Started with three designs as I could not decide what the heck I wanted...one Oakley Icon and Text, one Minimalist, and of course one to rep the Oakley Forum 😎🤙

IMG_8941.jpg

Apple Watch Face Oakley 001a.jpg

Apple Watch Face Oakley 001c.jpg

Apple Watch Face Oakley 001b.jpg

None there bro, you have to scan pictures manually and create your own. Time consuming 4-5 hours.
Clear copy there...my first template took a good while to get the correct placement for time, date, and widgets and such.

I must be missing the option for a simple photo Analog under Create a Watch Face. I see Portraits, Photos, and Kaleidoscope Watch Face. Only one with Analog I see is Kaleidoscope...which does the trippy swirl thing with the photo. Well...a Google search will no doubt clear it up 😏

Back