• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley-Themed Apple Watch Faces

Need to make a O-screen saver that looks like that, so it’s like you can see some moving parts. Awesome. :cool:🤙
This ??
IMB_YdpUFa.gif

Cool to see the progress of these custom faces.
@pjd1234 when are you going to make a TB2 bold red sweeping second hand atop a Carbon Fiber base custom watch face??

@SpecialAdvisor Ooh Rah brother, appreciate your time served and your sacrifices.

I have some close up shots of some of the Minute Machines watch faces if you need any for your work.

@pjd1234 when are you going to make a TB2 bold red sweeping second hand atop a Carbon Fiber base custom watch face??

@SpecialAdvisor Ooh Rah brother, appreciate your time served and your sacrifices.

I have some close up shots of some of the Minute Machines watch faces if you need any for your work.
Hmmmm i cou do that…💪

I got you
improved version
IMG_4067.jpeg

Last edited:
Back