• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Well I'm glad to hear that because thats what it's etched onto. I have the coin and I remember I bought them when I was in Uni, but j couldn't remember if I got a box, no found myself wondering if I'd been sold a dud all those years ago.

I have my Ti Halfwires too, man the lense haven't faired well on them!
Delaminating is a given for frames with age. Should be able to find aftermarket ones to replace them.

Hey guys, first time posting here.

What would be the right glasses for the SKU M023523? I remember buying them around 2002 but they don't seem to fit any standard SKU numbers?

Cheers
That is not SKU.
It's the Frame Serial No.
SKU would be 04-103

Thanks for the clarification. I said SKU because all the sources i looked at said that Oakley frames don't have serial numbers, they have SKUs and I couldn't find one even vaguely similar to the ones on my Mars

Thanks for the clarification. I said SKU because all the sources i looked at said that Oakley frames don't have serial numbers, they have SKUs and I couldn't find one even vaguely similar to the ones on my Mars
You are correct, MOST Oakleys have a sku, but the x-metals (not later gen) have a serial

No model, no SKU#, just "Made in USA". I'm no pro.

Screenshot_20210913-122641~2.png
Screenshot_20210913-122646~2.png
Screenshot_20210913-122658~2.png

Back