• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Secret hidden threads

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Your ego knows no bounds.

Sent from Q's S8+

Look I found a cartoon of you and uncle kronin

20597211_503042533376152_7396219288321949650_n.jpg

Exactly, he imagines himself some sort of puppetmaster when actually the only string he's pulling is his wiener...

Don' assume my gender.

Lmao. I swear I posted that pic before I saw your wiener pulling comment

Hate is too strong a word. It implies emotional investment.

I mean, let's say you're riding an elevator. It stops on a floor and some dude steps in who smells like he's been rolling in dogshit. Do you feel hate for that guy? No. You're just briefly annoyed while you have to smell it. If anything, you might feel sorry for the guy because he probably thinks he smells like roses and just doesn't know any better.
:lol:Can you top this one, @"TRUMP"? I'm copying and passing this comment off as my own in future.:spiteful:

You can do better than that. Don't feel shy.

Kronin is just trying to play it off as if he isn't emotionally invested but the truth is if he didn' care than he wouldn't respond. See, he has tried to make several of these comparisons of me, the last being about stinky nipples....and it back fires on him.

First off, I always take the stairs instead of elevators unless in doing a job in a beachside condo and have tools to bring up and down the building. From a social standpoint I try and stay away from places with elevators because they usually attract liberal atheists, like uncle kronin.

Secondly, in order to understand kro-daddy, you have to go back to the beginning
See, his daddy was a redneck and mama was a hippie so there was an influx of pot and chewing tobacco in the semen that created him as well as LSD in the fallopian tubes. This lethal combo of gentical mistakes is what spawned off a young boy who would go to back street boys concerts and had gender identity issues. He was kicked out of grade school several times for bringing his own wiener to show and tell and struggled at home too because he admittedly enjoyed the feeling of kicking the family puppy(it was a Beagle). So he ran away and joined the circus which eventualy he was promoted to the role of bearded lady. After a hiatus from the circus it was later found that he was following Amy Schumer around on her tour and that he actually thought she w
Is funny.....later on life kronin would vote for Hillary Clinton and was one of the founding members of Anti-fa. These were his greatest accomplishments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kronin is just trying to play it off as if he isn't emotionally invested but the truth is if he didn' care than he wouldn't respond. See, he has tried to make several of these comparisons of me, the last being about stinky nipples....and it back fires on him.

First off, I always take the stairs instead of elevators unless in doing a job in a beachside condo and have tools to bring up and down the building. From a social standpoint I try and stay away from places with elevators because they usually attract liberal atheists, like uncle kronin.

Secondly, in order to understand kro-daddy, you have to go back to the beginning
See, his daddy was a redneck and mama was a hippie so there was an influx of pot and chewing tobacco in the semen that created him as well as LSD in the fallopian tubes. This lethal combo of gentical mistakes is what spawned off a young boy who would go to back street boys concerts and had gender identity issues. He was kicked out of grade school several times for bringing his own wiener to show and tell and struggled at home too because he admittedly enjoyed the feeling of kicking the family puppy(it was a Beagle). So he ran away and joined the circus which eventualy he was promoted to the role of bearded lady. After a hiatus from the circus it was later found that he was following any Schumer around on her tour and that he actually thought she w
Is funny.....later on life kronin would vote for Hillary Clinton and was one of the founding members of Anti-fa. These were his greatest accomplishments.
As is to be expected, I don't agree with everything @kronin323 says, but I greatly respect his knowledge, logic, culinary skills and certainly value his advice (concerning Oakley matters). I was hoping you a pithy comeback, but sorry to say, this one fell far short by being more of an extensive personal insult to the man.

As is to be expected, I don't agree with everything @kronin323 says, but I greatly respect his knowledge, logic, culinary skills and certainly value his advice (concerning Oakley matters). I was hoping you a pithy comeback, but sorry to say, this one fell far short by being more of an extensive personal insult to the man.
Considering the recent history between these two, surely you weren't expecting something different, were you?

Sent from Q's S8+

Back