• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

Got a text message this morning from a 301 area code phone, which says:
Post - your package is on hold due to incomplete address, modify the address to ensure delivery as scheduled:

Coincidentally, I am expecting a package from Zach which is Out for delivery already, so 1st thing I did was to check the address on the package (pic Zach sent me), and it's perfect, so the text is obviously a phishing scam. Did a bit of research, and found this warning from USPS:

View attachment 989718

There were too many red flags from the moment I got the message, starting with a regular number with area code, and also the fact that my phone is not linked in any way to the package, so obviously I wasn't going to click on their link, and fill whatever BS fields they want you to fill, but made me wonder how many people fall for sh1t like this.
Be VERY careful out there folks
I've gotten a couple of these as well. Easily identifiable as a scam. And anybody who willfully imputs their credit card number, DOB, and SSN after a text from a random number needs to rethink their life choices.

BEWARE of fake USPS emails like the one below. They don't come from USPS, and they are designed to steal your information (name, address, credit cards, identity, etc). I received the exact same email, same tracking #, almost at the same time, from 2 different senders, and obviously not coming from USPS

View attachment 1002418
Been getting those a lot sometimes fedex, dhl, ups saying that needed sig or something for delivery 😂😅 these madeffers!!

What is a dead giveaway, is if you did not order anything, or are expecting anything.
I get these a lot, probably for the last year.

Needed to emphasize how much USPS sucks. Been waiting for something to come in and have been watching my mail take the cross country tour.

IMG_0693.PNG
IMG_0694.PNG

My biggest pet peeve is the shippers and sellers that use USPS for the last mile. The item I bought went from Arizona to Texas in 4 days. And then it sat in a warehouse for 10 more days. Previously, they shipped only using USPS and I would get items in less than a week.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back