• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

Don't use chrono24, it's just an escrow service. If someone is selling you a fake, they won't be afraid to burn the money and leave the money hanging in escrow. "If I can't scam you, you can't get the money either"

good to know on Chrono. Had not used them but lots of people have vouched for them I have used both Jomashop and Luxury Bazaar. They are legit. LB hasexcellent service.

Orient rainbow disc.
IMG_20200523_185315.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good diving watch for under $500? I’m thinking of getting a Citizen Promaster...something that looks like a classic dive watch without coming off as a Submariner ripoff like the Invicta Pro Diver does.

Can anyone recommend a good diving watch for under $500? I’m thinking of getting a Citizen Promaster...something that looks like a classic dive watch without coming off as a Submariner ripoff like the Invicta Pro Diver does.
Citizen Promaster is a really good option....I had one for several years and can recommend it. Try to get the full titanium one.

SKX007 or SKX009 or a Seiko Samurai are all good picks. Seiko kind of dominates the $500 diver segment.
I'd add the Seiko turtle (SRP777 pictured). Not the typical Submariner look, but also an iconic diver design. Can be had for less than $400 new, less than $300 pre-owned in good condition. Water resistant to 200m, though a hardlex rather than sapphire crystal.
81751ebb5f8dc80a1073466ffc7ebebd.jpg

I'll go ahead and add another +1 for Seiko when it comes to divers under $500... I'll even say they are great up to the $1k price point. I've had fantastic service from seiyajapan.

Great place to get JDM only Seiko.

Latest Posts

Back