• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

You do not want to get into Speedy then, LOL. Omega makes a million and one different versions of them. Although, I have been hearing rumors that they will discontinue the official moonwatch version of them soon and put in another moonwatch version with the new METAS certified 3861 movement whilst raising the price. I've also been debating picking one up before that price increase move soon.

I run 36-42mm as well. 42mm is pushing it for me, but I can do it if needed. I honestly think smaller is more elegant though.
Totally agree. The original Heuer Carrera is 36mm and I think it still looks great. Wouldn’t want to go any smaller though.

And 10 mins thinking has added the Alaska Project and Moon to Mars to that list!

I’d be happy with that. For starters.

56AA8B15-1EB3-45B1-8336-8096105C282D.jpeg

Picked up a time capsule today...NOS 1996 Rolex DJ36 16233. It came complete with original box and papers.

Brand spanking new, like it came off the showroom floor in 1996. The tritium aged so well, as it was never shown sunlight. The dial has started to warm too and get the deeper gold that champagne dials tend to get.

@supersharp @Carrera1963
View attachment 739778
View attachment 739781
View attachment 739782
View attachment 739783
Damn i need a rolex..too expensive for me

Bro, I honestly do not know. Just needed the pic. Most people look to gray market like Jomashop.com or luxury bazaar.com. There’s also chrono24.

Don't use chrono24, it's just an escrow service. If someone is selling you a fake, they won't be afraid to burn the money and leave the money hanging in escrow. "If I can't scam you, you can't get the money either"

Back