• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What if. Now what if Oakley sunglasses messed up your eyesight? How would you know?

My eyesight is 💯 times better than anyone I know younger or older. I’m 48 & been wearing Oakley sunglasses since 95. I’m the only person I know who wears Oakley ALL the time. My mates all wear glasses now. Not me though. I’d say Oakley’s have saved my eyesight. 🔥😵‍💫😎

At my age, I look a lot younger and more healthier because of Oakley. Around 2008, I got into cycling using mountain bike through trails wearing Oakley (mainly Radar). Radar is by far the best sunglasses ever, I have never broken one and they all look brand new. Wearing Oakley makes me ride longer and keep riding. I can go ride for 1.5 hours without a sip of water during and after cycling- depends on weather. My eyes will age naturally, but Oakley didn't accelerate losing my eyes.

At my age, I look a lot younger and more healthier because of Oakley. Around 2008, I got into cycling using mountain bike through trails wearing Oakley (mainly Radar). Radar is by far the best sunglasses ever, I have never broken one and they all look brand new. Wearing Oakley makes me ride longer and keep riding. I can go ride for 1.5 hours without a sip of water during and after cycling- depends on weather. My eyes will age naturally, but Oakley didn't accelerate losing my eyes.
:oops:

you should work for oakley

This has the makings of a good thread....
View attachment 926489
What ain't no country I ever heard of....Do they speak Anglish in What?

Also, speaking as someone who needed corrective lenses for years and fought it, I can honestly say I think my almost 5 year delve into proper Oakley's has helped me immensely. I realize you're speaking in jest, but who knows. I think not having sunglasses for years accelerated my vision decline.

What ain't no country I ever heard of....Do they speak Anglish in What?

Also, speaking as someone who needed corrective lenses for years and fought it, I can honestly say I think my almost 5 year delve into proper Oakley's has helped me immensely. I realize you're speaking in jest, but who knows. I think not having sunglasses for years accelerated my vision decline.
1646180971947.gif

Back in 2001 My eye peeps sent my Juliet’s to Oakley for a script. It came back reversed. Took a couple days to figure out something was wrong. Oakley’s bad, but they refused to correct it.
Until my eye peeps threatened a law suit.
They fixed it.

Back