• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

So I hope I don't piss some PC people off, but WTF🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.
Are we going to tear down the Washington monument next and then blow up Mount Rushmore, I mean after all those peeps all had slaves. Washington had over 300 and fathered children with some of them.
I get it... but are we going to just forget about history, burn all our books.

Thats all I am going to say, just super pissed about what is going on in this country as far as PC-ness.
Now they want to take the guns away from Elmer Fudd and Yosimite Sam.
They are cartoons for christ sake.

Are we going to tear down the Washington monument next and then blow up Mount Rushmore, I mean after all those peeps all had slaves. Washington had over 300 and fathered children with some of them.

Thats all I am going to say, just super pissed about what is going on in this country as far as PC-ness.
**** you, that offends me. Remove this post!!!!!!!!!!
😡 😡

I 100% agree......if you don’t like history go back to your own damn country and try to change that.

:popcorn:

that should do it
tenor-31.gif

I 100% agree......if you don’t like history go back to your own damn country and try to change that.

Arguably most people don’t know $hit about history.....it’s ironic as F watching all this go down, both sides screaming bloody murder - ignorant as ***

Back