• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

0BDBF54F-1BF4-4310-BCA3-7FD6CDF1C4C3.gif

aw man that sucks.... hope you get it rectified. I tend to find MacBooks reliable, with one lasting me 5 years

Same here. 2017 MacBook Air no issues at all.
🤞
On average 24/7 40-50 taps open.
I’ve been running my 2011 because they don’t make MB’s with disc drives anymore. The only time it went in for servicing was the original drive died and I got it replaced. My original battery died, but the tech stores wanted to charge me hundreds to install a battery that costs only $40. Crooks.

I’ve been running my 2011 because they don’t make MB’s with disc drives anymore. The only time it went in for servicing was the original drive died and I got it replaced. My original battery died, but the tech stores wanted to charge me hundreds to install a battery that costs only $40. Crooks.
I ran my mid 2010 up until About 4 months ago (upgraded SSD hard drive and memory) and I only bought a new one because some sites would no longer run. It was a fantastic computer and I’m hoping the new M1 lasts as long.

Another reason to hate Ebay.
Its been a while for a reason...Fùćking Ebay.
I sold an item plus shipping for 385 + 11= $396
Ebay taxes the item and the shiping at $23.76 (6% for the buyer)
Then they charge their ridiculous fee of 12.9%
for a total fee of - $54.15. (They base the fee off of item, shipping, AND tax charged)
Then they subtract that off my price with out adding in the tax.
$396 - $54.15 = $341
Thats a final charge of 13.7%
Fùčking crooks
Looks like I am out for another 5 years of no Ebay.
Rat Bastárdś

Another reason to hate Ebay.
Its been a while for a reason...Fùćking Ebay.
I sold an item plus shipping for 385 + 11= $396
Ebay taxes the item and the shiping at $23.76 (6% for the buyer)
Then they charge their ridiculous fee of 12.9%
for a total fee of - $54.15. (They base the fee off of item, shipping, AND tax charged)
Then they subtract that off my price with out adding in the tax.
$396 - $54.15 = $341
Thats a final charge of 13.7%
Fùčking crooks
Looks like I am out for another 5 years of no Ebay.
Rat Bastárdś
And don't forget that you may get taxed again at the end of the year if you've sold over $600 for the year I believe.

Latest Posts

Back