• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Yeah, not really the flipping part. Eveyone here has made a buck off Oakley stuff now and then. Its the Douchey way “Some” people do it.
Well said, making a buck off randoms is one things.

Making a buck off your fellow collectors, well - seems thats identifying one’s true character there….

People who can't read and obey a simple sign, and this isn't the only sign. I didn't say anything in case they're foreigners that can't even read the sign. But it sucks having to try and take pictures, and have strangers in my photos, that I can't really crop out. There was a group of other people with me, behind this rock wall close to the parking lot. And they probably felt the same way I did when trying to take scenic photos. Get the hell out of the way buttheads!!!

IMG_8619.jpeg
IMG_8624.jpeg
IMG_8616 2.jpeg
IMG_8621.jpeg
IMG_8630.jpeg

People who can't read and obey a simple sign, and this isn't the only sign. I didn't say anything in case they're foreigners that can't even read the sign. But it sucks having to try and take pictures, and have strangers in my photos, that I can't really crop out. There was a group of other people with me, behind this rock wall close to the parking lot. And they probably felt the same way I did when trying to take scenic photos. Get the hell out of the way buttheads!!!

View attachment 969254View attachment 969255View attachment 969256View attachment 969257View attachment 969258
... but it doesnt look dangerous....

View attachment 969254View attachment 969255View attachment 969256View attachment 969257View attachment 969258
There’s a popular beach trail 4-5 miles from my house , Torrey Pines Nature Reseve , where entire sections near the edge of cliffs are cordoned off because potential bluff collapse . Peeps still don’t listen and go to the edge all the time trying to take pics for their idiotic social media.

Back