• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

USPS's First Class shipping label says Ground Advantage. And it's getting confused with the cheapest form of shipping which Parcel Select Ground, or on the label, Ground Parcel. Because of this change, And I'm getting complaints about the way I ship because people are confusing the two labels because both say Ground on it. Thanks USPS for changing something and making things more confusing. :(🤙

USPS's First Class shipping label says Ground Advantage. And it's getting confused with the cheapest form of shipping which Parcel Select Ground, or on the label, Ground Parcel. Because of this change, And I'm getting complaints about the way I ship because people are confusing the two labels because both say Ground on it. Thanks USPS for changing something and making things more confusing. :(🤙
I felt the same way when these new labels came out. It’s becoming so ridiculous/confusing!

I have found that Ground Advantage is a better option. Gone is first class weight limits of less than 16 oz and every package comes with $100 insurance automatically. It has helped me with my 1-5 lb packages on keeping the shipping costs down. It may not calculate out the same for you since you live on an island.

People who threw non-helpful comments on my sales thread. I see first hand why other sellers lock their sales threads from peoples comments. People came on my thread giving their stories of how they sold their pair for less. Why not just come straight out and say "Hey don't buy Rob's pair because you might get lucky and find one for less". After all, you were only there to detract and/or derail my thread, as I see it. The comments are the opposite of 'help' to me. So who were you trying to help? Funny thing was I had OBO on that Tiger pair from the beginning, meaning I was willing to be talked down. But apparently that wasn't good enough for a few people. And I'm a guy that usually brings prices down the longer it stays. Here, this meme is for my 'Brothers' out there.

Mahalo.gif

Back