• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

Ahhhh Quesadillas one of my favorite foods.
I like a Quesadilla too. Unfortunately the place that served the best one here (though it was fiercely chilli hot) has closed down thanks to Covid 😔 Don’t recall coming across very many Mexican, or even Tex-Mex, restaurants in Germany at all...

I like a Quesadilla too. Unfortunately the place that served the best one here (though it was fiercely chilli hot) has closed down thanks to Covid 😔 Don’t recall coming across very many Mexican, or even Tex-Mex, restaurants in Germany at all...
I have eaten quesadillas wherever I could in many parts of the USA. After moving back to Germany I found a place in Stuttgart that made the most awesome Quesadillas and the owners Mother made a Salsa to die for. But it closed down 2-3 years ago. :(
Haven't had any since.

I have eaten quesadillas wherever I could in many parts of the USA. After moving back to Germany I found a place in Stuttgart that made the most awesome Quesadillas and the owners Mother made a Salsa to die for. But it closed down 2-3 years ago. :(
Haven't had any since.
I make them at home occasionally, pretty simple to do.

20201002_130752.jpg

I was just thinking the same thing. I'm just learning how to make quesadillas myself. There are only a few ingredients. What can go wrong.
@StG if you ever visit Mexico City, and ask for a Quesadilla just make sure that they put Cheese in it, some of them depending of the filling they dont put cheese on them, on the Northern side of Mexico if you ask for 1 they all have cheese in them.

Hence the name Quesadilla=Queso, that translated means Cheese, here en in Mexico there is whole debate on that matter :D on how come a Quesadilla doesnt have Cheese in it 🤔

@StG if you ever visit Mexico City, and ask for a Quesadilla just make sure that they put Cheese in it, some of them depending of the filling they dont put cheese on them, on the Northern side of Mexico if you ask for 1 they all have cheese in them.

Hence the name Quesadilla=Queso, that translated means Cheese, here en in Mexico there is whole debate on that matter :D on how come a Quesadilla doesnt have Cheese in it 🤔
Cheese is a must.
Cheese is one of the main ingredient in quesadillas.
IMHO as a Gringo.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back