• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello,

I have been an Oakley fan for many years. I currently own 2 pairs of Oakley Holbrooks (1 that my son and I switch off using) 1 pair of Slivers and I just bought a pair of fives to play around with. Right now I am most interested in finding out about quality replacement lenses. One of the Holbrook’s I have is in need of new lenses bad.

Hello,

I have been an Oakley fan for many years. I currently own 2 pairs of Oakley Holbrooks (1 that my son and I switch off using) 1 pair of Slivers and I just bought a pair of fives to play around with. Right now I am most interested in finding out about quality replacement lenses. One of the Holbrook’s I have is in need of new lenses bad.
Hi :welcome:

Hi.

New here. First pair of Oakley Frogskins back in 93.

Not much of a forum person. I end up here as I was looking for some resources to save my X Squared.

Hello! James from Illinois here. Frequent visitor of the forum for years, but a new member as of today. Looking forward to learning more and buy/sell/trade collections. Excited to join the community!

Hello! James from Illinois here. Frequent visitor of the forum for years, but a new member as of today. Looking forward to learning more and buy/sell/trade collections. Excited to join the community!

Welcome James! What part of Illinois are you from?

Welcome, and as a former visitor you know what to expect, enjoy and good luck.

Back