• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Camo Frogskin Owners

I have a couple of pairs of Jupiter Camo Frogskins, neither one came with a pin, just a sticker. I wasn't even aware they were supposed to have a pin!

I have a couple of pairs of Jupiter Camo Frogskins, neither one came with a pin, just a sticker. I wasn't even aware they were supposed to have a pin!

Someone from the facebook frogskins page said they called oakley, mentioned that they should have gotten a pin instead, so oakley sent them one. Lucky!

I called Oakley and they sent me a pin, but that was also over two months ago

I was pretty lucky, i ordered direct from the oakley.com website, and when they arrived, it came with both the sticker, And the pin. probably a mistake, but i ain't complaining. =)

Does anyone have a definitive answer on why some got pins and others got stickers or both?

Oakley website has it in the description that "Jupiter Camo Frogskins come with a sticker and a custom Microclear™ bag to store the frame and help you keep the lenses clean and sharp." Never mentions a pin.

Latest Posts

Back