• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley FMJ Watch eBay listing

Claustin

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ND
This is NOT my sale guys. I just wanted to direct anybody interested to this listing on eBay. It's by the guy I buy most of my stuff from so super legit. He actually gave me first dibs but I don't have the cash for it right now. I'm gonna be super jealous of whoever picks this up. Sorry if this is against the rules or anything. I've seen eBay listings in the New Posts lists before but wasn't sure where to add them, and didn't see anything about ebay listings in the rules (after a quick skim, could've missed it). If it needs to be moved or posted in a different area that's fine. Just hoping somebody in the forums gets it. No. 94/100. It's an auction listing no Buy It Now.

OAKLEY Men's FMJ Watch

This is NOT my sale guys. I just wanted to direct anybody interested to this listing on eBay. It's by the guy I buy most of my stuff from so super legit. He actually gave me first dibs but I don't have the cash for it right now. I'm gonna be super jealous of whoever picks this up. Sorry if this is against the rules or anything. I've seen eBay listings in the New Posts lists before but wasn't sure where to add them, and didn't see anything about ebay listings in the rules (after a quick skim, could've missed it). If it needs to be moved or posted in a different area that's fine. Just hoping somebody in the forums gets it. No. 94/100. It's an auction listing no Buy It Now.

OAKLEY Men's FMJ Watch
So if he gave you first chance for purchase would you mind saying what he wanted you to pay?

Back