• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

Oh, btw.. post some pictures of the plaintiffs when you get them. The main reason I'm not really about them is because the gold in it looks like some really old faded yellow to me. If it's not as dull as it looks in the picture, I might get them too.

yup i'll definitely be posting pics up when i get them, yeah they look a tad dull to me, not really gold in colour, but i wanted an aviator to compare to the Crosshair, and i'll probably keep one that's abt it. i order the matte from SGH as well, and i got 24ks from Oakley, so i'll just swap those in when they arrive.

i'm totally with ya, "coming soon" for months is not cool man.

Just checked the Oakley Canada site as that's where I live and the Goldbrook status has been changed from "coming soon" to " not available online please call". So I did, I was told they will be shipping in mid October by the customer service agent but they are seriously limited so they will only be going to dealers that have placed an order ahead of time and will not be online, at least in Canada that's how it will work. That being said I've also found out that the Oakley store in Edmonton Alberta is stocked by Oakley USA not Oakley Canada, the only reason I was given was that Oakley Canada only stocks the stores in Quebec where they are located and all the rest are done by Oakley USA. So some may end up in those shops as well, but highly doubtful.

so it is true that they are gonna be limited. last figure i heard was 1000 worldwide. that's still quite a big figure, but that's good for all the collectors and fans out there. =) i wonder whether these will still be sold online on the US site.

That would be terrible if the pulled them off online sales. There are so many people waiting on this release. I sure hope they don't pull them. I have been saving the cash for these forever.

if this is the case, safest bet would get them from physical stores? unless someone with O-info can give us an update that we all crave for. =)

okay i'm a little noob-ish over here. what exactly is the "replenishment list"?

It just means that when Oakley corporate has stock, they are going to send some to the the retail stores. A replenishment list is just a list of all the non-discontinued pairs that oakley plans on keeping their stores stocked with

It just means that when Oakley corporate has stock, they are going to send some to the the retail stores. A replenishment list is just a list of all the non-discontinued pairs that oakley plans on keeping their stores stocked with

thanks for the explanation man!

Back