• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sku doesn’t match

Besides the sku, what else indicates a fake? It has hex screws in the nosebridge and stems are OK except for the rubber, right?

Just from past dealing with this seller, assuming it is him which I’m relatively confident in, the lenses are after market.

Yeah, I’m assuming jhevip?

But, how would the sku be off but the frame not be fake? Unless is was refinished and the sku preserved...

But, how would the sku be off but the frame not be fake? Unless is was refinished and the sku preserved...
This is something I too was confused about. Like the SKU seems totally untouched and the frame seems completely intact.

seller told me that the lenses are Oakley lenses just cut down and shaped

eBay is being a pain not letting me pullup my history and I suck at remembering names. I have a boght a couple of pairs just for the frames at a good price (Juliet Hammerstem Tio2). He’s always negotiable on price. The frames have always been real it’s just the rubbers and lenses are crap. he has a customizer in the states that refinishes and customizes so I wouldn’t put it pat him Refinishing it.

eBay is being a pain not letting me pullup my history and I suck at remembering names. I have a boght a couple of pairs just for the frames at a good price (Juliet Hammerstem Tio2). He’s always negotiable on price. The frames have always been real it’s just the rubbers and lenses are crap. he has a customizer in the states that refinishes and customizes so I wouldn’t put it pat him Refinishing it.
I see. So is a refinished pair worth less like these? Without tax and shipping I paid $365 for them. Should I send more detailed pictures when they arrive tomorrow or would you guys suggest not even opening the box and returning it?

I see. So is a refinished pair worth less like these? Without tax and shipping I paid $365 for them. Should I send more detailed pictures when they arrive tomorrow or would you guys suggest not even opening the box and returning it?

That seems a little high to me...unless it’s a unique custom that you’d really want.

I would return them. You basically overpaid for the frame. You can get a better price for just the frame and OEM rubbers here on the forum. For that price, you should be getting a complete set and all OEM.

I would return them. You basically overpaid for the frame. You can get a better price for just the frame and OEM rubbers here on the forum. For that price, you should be getting a complete set and all OEM.
Okay thank you,

Where do I look on here for that? I have only used this site once years ago

Back