• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sku doesn’t match

I have bought from him in the past. Since he used to use aftermarket rubbers and lenses, I just always assume they are fake from him. The value is in the frame of you can get the right price but in this case if he’s filing **** off that’s messed up and hurts that value obviously.

Just to clarify the ones I posted first are of the eBay listing of the frame I bought over a month ago that started this post. I returned them to him for a full refund. The frame I currently have was bought from @Tejada and the lenses were custom cuts from @Chrisahardaway just posted that first part so people know what they might be getting into when you buy from him.

Just to clarify the ones I posted first are of the eBay listing of the frame I bought over a month ago that started this post. I returned them to him for a full refund. The frame I currently have was bought from @Tejada and the lenses were custom cuts from @Chrisahardaway just posted that first part so people know what they might be getting into when you buy from him.
Did you buy them on eBay from him? Or did you get a little better price through the forum?

I bought a frame off eBay a while ago. I returned it because the SKU on them didn’t match the frame color. This was a frame with a Ducati serial number and someone had it customized to strip the black paint from it. I got a full refund for it because it wasn’t as described (which was great!).

A couple days later I found someone on the forum (Tejeda) who sold a sold me a frame! I then got some custom cut lenses from Chrisahardaway. Happy and lucky me for finding all this stuff at a decent price from awesome people.

As I looked through eBay yesterday I had noticed that the seller put the sunglasses that I returned back on eBay (the same exact pair he tried to sell me). If you look at the SKU you can see that he has scratched or sanded it off the portion of the SKU that shows what style they are. and claiming in the description that they’re -03. This is what he tried to tell me until I asked for more pictures and noticed that the SKU was -09 (the Ducati pair)

Trying to point out a scammer. His name on eBay is oakleyman1000

Don’t buy from him

Latest Posts

Back