• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spine Case.

This whole thing sounds shady. The shipping alone would be at $400. So you sell things at my offer to just get rid of them. Also you are new member, no one has done any deals with you. Get some sells under your belt before I will be a buyer. Good Luck

I get that. But I’m not actually shady. I own two cabinets already. An aluminum wide body and a 4.0 wide body. My name is Stephen. I live in Salt Lake City. I’m just new. Not shady.

69C051D8-5F50-4B9C-86DF-134DDDCB73C3.jpeg

As @Stones2117 stated this is a heavy case. Ive checked on shipping the correct way. Its expensive more than the $600 that was talked about. If your usual manner of selling is to loose money good LUCK. Just because you have 2 cabinets doesnt make a deal that loses money make sense.

I get that. But I’m not actually shady. I own two cabinets already. An aluminum wide body and a 4.0 wide body. My name is Stephen. I live in Salt Lake City. I’m just new. Not shady.

View attachment 978636
What does having 2 cabinets already have to do with the fact no one is going to ship one and risk it being damaged then they're out a case and the money....you need to be a member for 2 weeks and have 15 posts before you can even access the exchange to buy

I don't need to simmer down, I am fine.....I'm trying to tell you how things work in the forum, that is all....and no one said anything about you not being on the level or anything about your character at all for that matter.

Back